CCC & Covid-19

We’ve advised members that following on from a CCC Exco meeting on 12 March, and bearing in mind HSE and CI guidance, we’re suspending club activities (indoor & outdoor) until at least 29th March.

I’m sure you’ll understand why the exec has taken this step. We regret having to take this decision, but it’s in the interests of our club and our broader community.

We’ll keep a close eye on developments and let you know as soon as it’s feasible to get back out on the road, bearing in mind government and public health guidance.

In the meantime, please stay safe. We look forward to being back out there asap.

CCC Exco.